CODE OF CONDUCT
- Every person using Lielā Māja, camp buildings & Tervete property shall maintain them in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
- Disrespectful or rowdy behavior, excessive noise, and/or swearing will not be tolerated.
- Trinity Latvian Church assumes no responsibility whatsoever for personal injury or loss/damage to vehicles or personal property.
- Beach and swimming areas are unsupervised. Use at your own risk. Parents/Guardians are responsible for their child's safety.
- No pets inside the house. On Liela Maja property, pets must be kept on a leash and must be under control at all times. Please make sure that pets do not disturb other campers.
- Drivers must obey posted speed limits, signs and be aware of pedestrians, especially children at all times.
- No smoking or open flames in Liela Maja, camp buildings or within 10 metres of all Liela Maja entrances. Dispose of cigarettes, cigars, etc. in garbage receptacles (not outdoors on grounds).
- Trinity Latvian Church reserves the right to evict any guest for non-payment, or for not following any of these Guidelines.
In other words…
- Be considerate of other guests & Tervete staff.
- Clean up after yourself.
- a. Please do not leave your garbage in common places. Place them in provided receptacles.
- b. Wash & dry all dishes promptly after use.
- c. If borrowing any games or equipment, return them to their storage space when you’re done with them.
Room Reservations (Liela Maja, camp buildings & camping)
- Reservations can be made by calling Liela Maja (819) 242-3915 or emailing email@example.com. Full payment of camping and reservation fees are payable at the time your reservation is confirmed, or at the time of arrival. Payment must be made by cash if paying in person.
- All guests must check in with Saimniece upon arrival.
Cancellations or Changes to a Reservation
- To cancel a booking, please call Liela Maja at (819) 242-3915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campers evicted from the campground for any circumstance are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Check-in time is between 10:00 a.m. and 10 p.m. Check-out time is before 10 p.m.
- The campsite renter is responsible for the conduct and behavior of their family and guests; Guidelines are followed at all times.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m except during Jani celebrations & specific events, such as song & dance evenings, etc.
- Campfires are only allowed in the fire pits and only to a maximum of 2 feet in height. During a fire ban, no campfires are permitted whatsoever. For burn status, please check in at Liela Maja.
- Please be considerate of fellow campers and arrive early (prior to 10:00 p.m.) to set up your campsite. The noise created from setting up is often disturbing to other campers. If this is not possible, please keep noise to a minimum.
- Firewood is stored in the shelter at the edge of the campsite.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and must be under control at all times. Please make sure that pets do not disturb other campers.
- Poop and scoop is in effect at all times.
- Running water is provided at taps outside, by the road at camp buildings, by the campsite and inside Liela Maja. Drinking water is not guaranteed. For water drinking status, please follow potability signage.
- Toilets & showers are available in Liela Maja.
- Fridges in Liela Maja may be used for food storage, if available. Please be conscious of space limitations during high-traffic times.